South East Wales
Charity No. 1063221
Summary of aims & objectives:
To provide information, support and services to people with acquired brain injury and their families.
The group provides:
- Independence and wellbeing Centre open 5 days a week.
- One to one information and outreach service
- Welfare benefit service
- Weekly Cardiff social group
- Weekly Cardiff activities group
- Weekly Newport social group
- A counselling service for people affected by brain injury and their families
- Monthly family and friends meeting
- One to one support and information
- Hospital based support
- Volunteering opportunities
We are happy to receive referrals from any source, including family members and self-referrals.
There is a Generic Referral Form to our services available on request or to download via our website.
Headway Cardiff, Rookwood Hospital, Llandaff, Cardiff CF5 2YN
Tel: 029 2057 7707