Vale of Glamorgan
Registered Charity No. 1057582
Summary of aims & objectives:
- To advise and help people to find accommodation in the Vale who are homeless, and threatened with homelessness or otherwise.
- To provide a bond deposit in the form of a bond certificate worth up to £275
- Continued support when needed to settle into property and throughout tenancy if needed
- Help with Housing Benefit, Discretionary Assistance Fund applications, Income support, Job Seekers Allowance and DLA/PIPs
- Help with simple debt problems and refer on and accompany people to specialists dealing with complex debt problems
- To continue to campaign and work towards better housing for people in the private and public sector in the Vale
- Available to anyone from 18 plus
- Opening times 9.00am-12 noon Monday-Friday
- Wheelchair access
- Clients can drop-in or telephone for an appointment (the latter is advised), or contact us and explain over the phone. A personal visit is advised, though.
By telephone, drop-in, or by other agencies. Anyone can make a referral, ie Self, Shelter, Gofal, Citizens Advice Bureau, Social Services, Voluntary Agency, etc.
Claire Grafton, Jan Booker - Housing Support Workers
Home Access, Tabernacle Baptist Church, Plassey St., Penarth, CF64 1EN
Tel: 029 20713282