Voluntary Sector Organisation
Summary of aims & objectives:
- To advance the education of people with special educational needs / disability
- To provide information, advice and support to enable children, young people and their parents or guardians to participate fully in society and to assist them in their understanding of relevant legislation and participation in life choices.
- To facilitate the partnership between families and professionals in decisions relating to education and inclusion.
- Parent Partnership Services
- Helpline (Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm)
- Independent Parental Supporter (IPS)
- Disagreement Resolution
- Advocacy for children and young people regarding SEN/ disability
- Training for Parents, Carers, Young People and Professionals
- Welsh and other Ethnic Languages available
Open 9.30am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday.
Parents and carers can self-refer for the free Independent Parental Supporter (IPS) Service.
Social workers, schools, LEA’s and other relevant agencies can refer for IPS & commission other services and training.
SNAP Cymru, 10 Coopers Yard, Curran Road, Cardiff CF10 5NB
Helpline open Monday-Friday, 9.30am-4.30pm
Helpline: 0345 1203730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 029 2064 4477
For information on partnerships or organisational information, email: