Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff CF5 1JD
Telephone: 029 2036 8888
Diverse Cymru is a Welsh charity committed to supporting people faced with inequality and
discrimination because of age, disability, gender identity and reassignment, marriage
and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or beliefs, sex
and sexual orientation.
- Advocacy: Free, independent support with benefits, challenging decisions, raising complaints with services, and more.
- Direct payments Supporting people receiving social services care to choose and manage the support to best suit their needs.
- Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) Mental Health projects: Providing a recovery based
project for BME people living in Cardiff & Vale of Glamorgan. We use focused methods that promote recovery, empowerment and
independent living in the community, improving understanding about
mental health and the barriers that these communities face in accessing support
- BME Mental Health Workplace Good Practice Certification Scheme: Improving and equipping the mental health and social care sector to better support disadvantaged communities, focusing on improving workplace practice to ensure that the barriers specific to BME people are taken into account in the delivery of mental health services.
- Volunteer Roles Befriending, Community Champions and
- HYPE Cymru: Actively helping children and young people with their mental health in Wales, through awareness, engagement activities, and green prescription work.
- Policy, Engagement and Training: Diverse Cymru is a specialist
provider of equality and diversity consultancy and training courses.
Email us at [email protected], or call us on 029 2036 8888 to access one of our services, or to learn more about what we do.
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.