South East Wales
Charity No. 1063221
Summary of aims & objectives:
To provide information, support and services to people with acquired brain injury and their families.
The group provides:
- Independence and Wellbeing Centre.
- One to one information and outreach service
- Welfare benefit service
- Weekly social and activity groups in various locations
- A counselling service for people affected by brain injury and their families
- Regular groups for families and friends
- Volunteering opportunities
We are happy to receive referrals from any source, including family members and self-referrals.
There is a Generic Referral Form to our services available on request or to download via our website.
Tel: 02920 577707
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.