Registered Charity No. 1055701
Summary of aims & objectives:
We are committed to promoting health and wellbeing for all.
We aim to offer a confidential service, providing advice, support, information and counselling, to those affected by substance use/misuse (including family and friends) in the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff.
- Opening hours: 9.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Open-access crisis intervention service
- Appointments (one-to-one support)
- Referrals to other agencies
- Telephone support line
- Young persons’ worker (including under 16s)
- Youth group work (by appointment)
- Outreach service
- Counselling (by appointment, Thursdays and Fridays, a.m.)
- Auricular acupuncture (by appointment, daily)
- Aromatherapy massage (by appointment, Thursday a.m.)
- IT skills (Mondays, a.m.)
- Women only group (Wednesdays, p.m.)
- Art group and support group (Thursdays, p.m.)
- Gardening (Fridays, p.m.)
- Music group (Fridays 11.30 a.m.)
- Room booking available by appointment
Anyone can make referrals (i.e. self, family/friend, GP/health worker, probation, social services, other support workers). Referrals can be made in person, by calling at the agency, by letter, or by phone call. Activity groups are open to all.
Steve Lyons, Co-ordinator, Inroads, 98 Neville Street, Cardiff CF11 6LS
Tel: 029 2040 7407
Fax: 029 2040 8900
Email: [email protected]
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.