Summary of aims & objectives:
Women’s Services is the women-only arm of Llamau’s supported housing. It offers advice, assistance and provides safe supported accommodation. Women’s Services is aimed at females over 16 years old who are homeless or threatened with homelessness and do not have children living with them.
- Supported temporary accommodation for vulnerable homeless or inappropriately housed single women aged 16 plus.
- Support staff undertake a thorough assessment of need, and identify with tenants their support needs priorities and the most appropriate move-on options.
- Areas of support include money management, addiction issues, mental health issues, abuse issues, education/training and employment issues, social and life skills.
- Safe and secure supported accommodation with a maximum stay of 2 years, comprising 25 self-contained units across Cardiff and 2 24hr supported direct access projects.
- We provide refuge accommodation in Merthyr Tydfil and Caerphilly areas for women & children fleeing domestic abuse or who are vulnerable and have complex needs, and domestic abuse outreach support in Caerphilly and Newport. We also offer specialist family support for children and families affected by domestic abuse.
Women can access the service by either contacting us direct for an application pack or asking a support worker to do this for them. Anyone can make referrals.
Kathryn Hobbs (Area Manager), Women’s Services, Llamau, 23 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Tel: 029 2023 9585
Fax: 029 2038 8740
Email : [email protected]
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.