Not for profit company limited by guarantee.
Summary of Aims & Objectives:
- Every tenant has a right to a decent quality affordable home, this is portrayed in our mission statement, ‘A decent quality affordable home, is a right not a privilege’.
- We uphold the principles of the Human Rights Act 1988 in particular article 8, every tenant has a right to live in peace and quiet enjoyment of their home.
- We believe that everyone has the right to express themselves in accordance with their cultural values and beliefs, providing this doesn’t alienate or discriminate against others.
- We believe that everyone must have the freedom to make informed choices about their home, welfare and community and a right to play a key role in their community, having the ability to influence decisions about the services they receive.
- Free membership to tenants and residents across Wales
- ATTAIN Events (Accessible Tenant Training And Information Networks)
- Free and accessible information including access to our library of information
- Free advice and support line with friendly and knowledgeable staff on hand to provide help and advice on all issues linked to your housing and your community
- Access to a hot-desk at the office
The service, which is available to private and public tenants and to residents in Wales, can be accessed through our advice and support line, our website, or by contacting the office depending on which element of our services you require.
Sharon Dean, Office Manager, Welsh Tenants, Milbourne Chambers, Glebeland Street, Merthyr Tydfil CF47 8AT
Tel: 01685 723922 (this is also the advice and support line number)
Fax: 01685 722801
Email: [email protected]
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.