National voluntary organisation. Registered Charity No. 296645
Summary of aims & objectives:
Provide help and support to people with dementia, carers and professionals. To provide support to localities across Wales. To give talks and presentations to carers and professionals. Campaigning to improve services.
- Advice & information leaflets
- Details about localities across Wales as well as services, fundraising, public affairs and policy
- Open Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm
- English and Welsh speakers
- Wheelchair access to building
Anyone may telephone or email with requests for information/advice sheets, general advice or details about a locality in their area.
Angela Morgan, Alzheimer’s Society, Brigantine Place, 16 Columbus Walk, Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff, CF10 4BY
Tel: 029 2047 5588
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.