Urgent mental health help.
Immediate access to help and support is available in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
What’s happening right now?
- Is your mind at melting point?
- Do you feel you can’t carry on?
- Do you feel you want to harm yourself?
- Are you experiencing extreme anxiety?
- Are you having a panic attack?
- Are you experiencing a psychotic episode, feeling out of touch with reality?
- Or are you concerned about someone else who is experiencing the above?
If you feel your life or someone else’s life is at risk:
- Call 999
- Go to A&E
If you need to get help call:
- Your GP
- The out of hours GP
- The 111 Service (Tel 111)
- Your Community Mental Health Team (CMHT), if you have one (during office hours)
To speak to someone for support today please contact:
Community Advice and Listening Line (CALL)
0800 132737 (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week), text help to 81066, visit www.callhelpline.org.uk
Free confidential listening and emotional support service, information and literature on mental health and related matters for people in Wales/ Anyone concerned about their own mental health or that if a friend or relative can access the service.
Cardiff and Vale Young Persons Wellbeing and Mental Health
Talking about the problems and worries in your life can sometimes be hard.
All of our services involve listening, talking and working together to find out what is going on and what might help.
Our teams are made up of different professionals who all offer friendly and non-judgemental support to you and your family.