Urgent mental health help.
Immediate access to help and support is available in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
What’s happening right now?
- Is your mind at melting point?
- Do you feel you can’t carry on?
- Do you feel you want to harm yourself?
- Are you experiencing extreme anxiety?
- Are you having a panic attack?
- Are you experiencing a psychotic episode, feeling out of touch with reality?
- Or are you concerned about someone else who is experiencing the above?
If you feel your life or someone else’s life is at risk:
- Call 999
- Go to A&E
If you need to get help call:
- Your GP
- The out of hours GP
- The 111 Service (Tel 111)
- Your Community Mental Health Team (CMHT), if you have one (during office hours)
To speak to someone for support today please contact:
Community Advice and Listening Line (CALL)
0800 132737 (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week), text help to 81066, visit www.callhelpline.org.uk
Free confidential listening and emotional support service, information and literature on mental health and related matters for people in Wales/ Anyone concerned about their own mental health or that if a friend or relative can access the service.