Cardiff Third Sector Council
Registered Charity No. 1068623
Summary of aims & objectives:
Cardiff Third Sector Council (C3SC) is the umbrella organisation that promotes, supports and represents the voluntary sector in Cardiff. We provide services, support, training and advice to local charities, voluntary organisations, community groups and social enterprises, and foster relationships within the sector and between the local third sector and public bodies, promote social action and make sure local communities have a voice.
Our vision is a strong, diverse and relevant third sector in Cardiff.
C3SC can help voluntary sector organisations with:
- Setting up a community group
- Funding and sustainability
- One-to-one specialist support
- Trustees and governance
- Training and networking
C3SC can also help you:
- Link with decision makers to have your say on the things that matter to you most
- Develop new partnerships and collaborations, expand your reach and pool expertise with voluntary sector organisations and local communities
It’s free for voluntary sector organisations to become a member of C3SC. A minimal fee applies to everyone else.
- Cardiff Health and Social Care Network
- Cardiff Children, Young People and Families Network
- Cardiff and Vale Volunteer Co-ordinators' Network
- Cardiff Third Sector Learning and Enterprise Network
- Cardiff Safer and Cohesive Communities Network
- Cardiff and Vale Trustees' Network
- Cardiff Third Sector Equality and Human Rights Network
- BME Forum