Homeless – Registered Charity No. 703074
Summary of aims & objectives:
Our main aim is to provide warmth, shelter, support, advice and companionship to homeless and vulnerable people.
Huggard operate an Open Access Service Centre which is open from 8.30am – 7.30pm seven days a week providing access to:
- Advocacy Service
- Substance Misuse Service / Needle Exchange
- User Development Service
- Volunteering Opportunities and Services
- Daily activities such as gym, training, job club, work related activities etc.
- General help and advice with homelessness issues
- Food, clothing, washing and laundry facilities etc.
- GP access, weekly visits from the Homelessness Nurse and monthly mobile dentistry service
- Emergency Overnight Shelter providing 10-12 floorspaces
- Emergency Bed Unit providing 20 bedspaces (via Cardiff Gateway)
- 11 high support community houses providing 38 bedspaces
- 3 low support community houses providing 14 bedspaces
- Tenant Support Scheme
Self referral, or referral by other agencies. To access emergency accommodation see the Cardiff Gateway, Housing Options, Dumballs Road.
Karen Holbrook, Huggard Centre, Huggard Buildings, Hansen St, Butetown, Cardiff, CF10 5DW
Tel: 029 2064 2000
Email: [email protected]
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.