|Following the Welsh Government’s Programme for Government commitment to develop a National Framework for Social Prescribing in Wales, we are delighted to invite you to an online launch event.
The virtual event hosted collaboratively by Welsh Government, Public Health Wales, Wales School for Social Prescribing Research, University of South Wales, Health Education and Improvement Wales, Strategic Programme for Primary Care, and Wales Council for Voluntary Action, will be held on Thursday 7th December 2023, 10:00 – 13:00.
This event will:
· Introduce the new National Framework for Social Prescribing in Wales
· Share social prescribing developments as part of the National Framework including, a Glossary of Terms for Social Prescribing and a Competence Framework for Social Prescribing Practitioners in Wales
· Set out the next steps for the National Framework
· Share experiences of social prescribing across Wales
· Hear how social prescribing has been implemented globally and listen to the reflections of an international panel of experts on the National Framework.
Please click the link below to register – it should take you less than 30 seconds!
Please share this invite with any colleagues who you feel may also be interested in attending this event.