Vale of Glamorgan Adult Services works in partnership with the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board in the Vale Mental Health Locality Team (including the Community Forensic Team) and offers:
- Mental Health Care and Support Assessments
- Carers Assessments
- Information, Advice and Assistance
- Access to a range of support services that can help people to maintain their safety, wellbeing and independence.
- Access to a range of support services for carers to help carers maintain their own wellbeing while caring for adults with mental health problems.
- Access to Community Care/Care and Support Services, such as support at home or residential care for people with eligible care and support needs.
- Care Coordination for adults who need ongoing care and treatment.
- Approved Mental Health Professional Service at times of crisis or ill health.
Vale Mental Health Locality Team – Barry Hospital – 01446 454300
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.