DASH is an independent charity based in Bridgend since 1983
Summary of aims & objectives:
DASH exists to reduce harm to people affected by substance misuse.
- Offers free and confidential advice and support to residents of the Bridgend area
- Offers a service that is professional, friendly and respectful
- We do not expect users to give up, unless they are ready to do so
- We help and support substance misusers to achieve goals agreed and identified by them
- 1-to-1 structured counselling
- Needle exchange
- Advice and information
- Services for young people
- Services are also available to family and friends
- Offers Department of Transport approved Drink-Drive Courses.
- Minicom, Sign Language [BSL] by appointment, wheelchair access.
Opening Times: Monday 9.30am-5.00pm (appointments only). Tuesday-Friday 9.30am-6.00pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch).
Self-referrals or via other organisations, by telephone or walk-in.
Address: 74 Nolton St, Bridgend, CF31 3BP
Tel: 01656 650686
Fax: 01656 653319
Minicom: 01656 653312
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.