Bringing together people from diverse communities to encourage skills and hare information on services and how decision making works in Wales. Focus groups and engagement events on a wide-range of topics and consultations relevant to people from diverse communities. Providing opportunities for people to get involved directly in decision-making and supporting them to get involved.
Tell your stories and your experiences, tell us your ideas and help improve services in Wales from housing, transport, and employment to health and social care.
All diverse individuals, community groups, and third sector organisations including:
- young and older people
- Black and Minority Ethnic people
- Disabled people (mobility, physical, sensory, learning, cognitive, and mental health impairments and long-term health conditions)
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual people
- Transgender people
- Gypsies, Roma and Travellers
- People of different religions and faiths
Anyone can come and get involved