All of Wales
Registered Charity No. 258197
Summary of Aims and Objectives:
We are a part of the Parkinson’s UK national charity, our vision is to find a cure, and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson’s.
There are five key elements in what we do for all people affected by Parkinson’s:
- Research We fund groundbreaking research to advance understanding of Parkinson’s and improve treatments. We’ll overcome the symptoms and find a cure.
- Information We provide information and training on every aspect of Parkinson’s.
- Friendship and support We offer friendship and support to everyone living with Parkinson’s, their families and carers.
- Campaigning We raise awareness, change perceptions and demand better services.
- Fundraising Our work is dependent on voluntary donations. We inspire people to support us.
- Information & Support
- Education & Training
- Campaigning and Service Development
People affected by Parkinson’s can access our services by contacting the organisation direct, see contacts below. Professionals working with someone affected by Parkinson’s can also refer.
Information & Support Worker for Cardiff & Vale: 0844 225 3718
Free Confidential helpline: 0808 800 0303
Wales Office: Parkinson’s UK Cymru, Maritime Offices, Woodland Terrace, Maesycoed, Pontypridd CF37 1DZ.
Tel: 0844 225 3784
Fax: 01443 408970
Email: [email protected]
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.