Create and implement a vision for a more resilient and mentally healthy future for young people in their community
Design and develop new solution-focussed approaches to young people’s mental health and resilience, with a focus on:
- Addressing mental health inequalities that were highlighted and made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Designing new ways to prevent mental health problems from developing or getting worse, and ensure young people get the right
- support at the right time, wherever they turn for help
- Strengthening young people’s long-term access to resilience assets in their lives and communities
- Bringing lasting changes that increase the ability of systems and/or communities to build young people’s resilience and tackle the root causes of mental health problems and adversity.
In our development year:
- Creation of a Young People’s Advisory Board to receive governance advice and guidance about project services.
- School engagement workshops
- One-to-one engagement sessions with young people identified by partners and external organisations
- Pop-up events and a residential stay for young people
Young people can access the service by registering interest through their school, or youth service, or through a self referral. Any referrals need to be made to the Service Manager (contact below).
Charity No: 1000889