South Wales (including Cardiff and Vale)
Registered Charity No. 1095397
Summary of aims & objectives:
Victim Support is a national charity for victims of crime. Staff and trained volunteers based in local branches provide support, information and practical help to people who have suffered crimes ranging from burglary to the murder of a relative.
- Emotional and practical support to victims of crime
- Victim Care Unit open 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm, Saturday
- 24 hours answerphone
- Volunteers visit the homes of victims or support them in the office or a neutral venue
- Advice leaflets in different languages
- Braille advice folders
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority application assistance
- Help with home security
Self-referral and referrals by police, G.P.s, social services, hospitals, C.A.B. and any other agency. Call the Victim Care Unit (see below) to refer.
Victim Care Unit
Tel: 0300 303 0161
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.