MHF Training coming up …starting Thursday March 2nd 2023
If you haven’t booked already and would like to do so please email [email protected] Many thanks!
* Thurs 2nd March 10 – 12.30 – online
Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Mental Health Awareness Raising – Samira Salter, Diverse Cymru (not Wed March 2nd as previously stated).. by giving and sharing of information and experiences the course aims to create a better understanding and raise awareness of the issues facing people from the Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities with mental health issues.
* Wed March 8th 10 -11.30 – Online
Gambling Awareness – Linda Jones, Gamcare
* Wed March 15th- 9.30-12.30 at St Pauls Hall, Arcot St., Penarth
Creativity for Wellbeing – A person centred approach – Breathe Creative… a morning of fun and experiential learning for Health and Social care workers – See flyer for more info
* Fri March 17th, 10- 12 noon online
‘Who Does What Where in Mental Health’ – Linda Newton, cavamh
* Wed March 29th 1-2pm Online
Compassionate Conversations- Julie Griffiths, Bridgend Samaritans
Last Call for Expressions of Interest…
Collaborative Communication Training
Strength-based, outcome focussed practice, 2 day course April 18th & 19th.
* The power of the conversation. Focussed on resolving service user dilemmas, managing risk, Collaborating in achieving a sustainable outcome,Building on strengths, maximising autonomy, and independence.
* The course will look at encouraging skills and strategies of collaborative communication…A combination of practical exercises and discussion will enable participants to identify and put into practice the core skills and strategies of engagement and collaborative working
Either face to face or online- please state your preference…
Looking forward to hearing from you,