One of our Sefyll Reps who attends the Psychological Therapies Management Committee (PTMC) was asked to gain opinions and information about the Service User and Carer experience of being on waiting list for a Psychology or Psychological Therapies intervention during the last two years of the Pandemic.
The committee helps to shape future service developments now that we are moving out of the restrictions associated with and gets feedback from service users and carers about how the services are doing and feed back to the Group.
We have formulated these questions to gather your experiences. Please respond to the questions and send your responses in to
The closing date for responses is April 30th 2022.
Thank you very much for your help.
- How do you as a service user or carer rate the performance of the Psychological Therapies service during the Pandemic?
- What experiences have you had of waiting lists during the pandemic?
- What information and/or advice was given to you while on the waiting list?
- In conclusion, how would you describe your experiences of being on a waiting list during the pandemic?
- Do you have anything else you would like to say about your experience?