Cardiff Adult Services works in partnership with the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board in the Community Mental Health Teams (including the Community Forensic Team) and offers:
- Mental Health Care and Support Assessments
- Carers Assessments
- Information, Advice and Assistance
- Access to a range of support services that can help people to maintain their safety, wellbeing and independence.
- Access to a range of support services for carers to help carers maintain their own wellbeing while caring for adults with mental health problems.
- Access to Community Care/Care and Support Services, such as support at home or residential care for people with eligible care and support needs.
- Care Coordination for adults who need ongoing care and treatment.
- Approved Mental Health Professional Service at time of crisis or ill health.
The Cardiff Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs):
South West CMHT (Hamadryad Centre), Hamadrayad Road, Butetown, Cardiff CF10 5UY
– covers Cardiff Bay, Butetown, Grangetown, Riverside, Canton and Pontcanna.
Tel: 029 2046 3488
North West CMHT (Gabalfa Clinic), 213 North Road, Cardiff CF14 3AG
– covers Whitchurch, Rhiwbina, Thornhill, Llanishen, Heath, Lisvane, Gabalfa, Mynachdy, Tongwynlais, Taff’s Well, and part of Cathays.
Tel: 029 2069 3941
West Cardiff CMHT (Pendine Centre), 124-126 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff CF5 5BT.
– covers Ely, Caerau, Fairwater, Pentrebane, Danescourt, Radyr, Pentyrch, Creigiau (within the Cardiff boundary) and Llandaff.
Tel: 029 2057 8778
South East CMHT (The Links), Old CRI Buildings, Longcross Street, Cardiff CF24 OSZ
– covers Roath, Adamsdown, Splott, Cathays, and part of Trowbridge.
Tel: 029 2033 5555
North East CMHT (Pentwyn Health Centre), Brynheulog, Pentwyn, Cardiff CF23 7JD
– covers Lisvane, Cyncoed, Pentwyn, Llanedeyrn, St Mellons, Rumney and Llanrumney.
Tel: 029 2073 1466
If any data is incorrect, please contact us to report it.