Cardiff Adult Services works in partnership with the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board in the Community Mental Health Teams (including the Community Forensic Team) and offers:
South West CMHT (Hamadryad Centre), Hamadrayad Road, Butetown, Cardiff CF10 5UY
- covers Cardiff Bay, Butetown, Grangetown, Riverside, Canton and Pontcanna.
Tel: 029 2046 3488
North West CMHT (Gabalfa Clinic), 213 North Road, Cardiff CF14 3AG
- covers Whitchurch, Rhiwbina, Thornhill, Llanishen, Heath, Lisvane, Gabalfa, Mynachdy, Tongwynlais, Taff's Well, and part of Cathays.
Tel: 029 2069 3941
West Cardiff CMHT (Pendine Centre), 124-126 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff CF5 5BT.
- covers Ely, Caerau, Fairwater, Pentrebane, Danescourt, Radyr, Pentyrch, Creigiau (within the Cardiff boundary) and Llandaff.
Tel: 029 2057 8778
South East CMHT (The Links), Old CRI Buildings, Longcross Street, Cardiff CF24 OSZ
- covers Roath, Adamsdown, Splott, Cathays, and part of Trowbridge.
Tel: 029 2033 5555
North East CMHT (Pentwyn Health Centre), Brynheulog, Pentwyn, Cardiff CF23 7JD
- covers Lisvane, Cyncoed, Pentwyn, Llanedeyrn, St Mellons, Rumney and Llanrumney.
Tel: 029 2073 1466